MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Zhao Lulu, Shen Ling, Hong Richang. Survey on Image Inpainting Research Progress[J]. Computer Science, 2021, 48(03):14-26 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaojun, Li Gongqing. Large Scale Image Inpainting Based on Exemplar and Structure Information[J]. Acta Electronica Sinica, 2012, 40(8):1509–1514. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang song, Zhou Xuya. An Improved Inpainting Algorithm with Variable-Size-Exemplar [J]. Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators, 2012, 25(3):383–386. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yong, Wang Mei. Research on Exemplar-Based Digital Improving Image Inpainting Algorithms [J]. Software Guide, 2013, 12(10):156–158. [Google Scholar]
- Xi X Y, Wang F L, Liu Y F. Improved Criminisi Algorithm Based on a New Priority Function with the Gray Entropy[C]// International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security. IEEE, 2014:214–218. [Google Scholar]
- Hu G, Xiong L. Criminisi-Based Sparse Representation for Image Inpainting[C]// IEEE Third International Conference on Multimedia Big Data. IEEE, 2017:389–393. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yuting, Wu Jin. The Criminisi Algorithm Based on Ant Colony Optimization for Image Inpainting [J]. Infrared Technology, 2017, 39(3):221–225. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Jiexian, Wang Can. Image completion based on redefined priority and image division[J]. Journal of Image and Graphics, 2017, 22(9):1183–1193. [Google Scholar]
- Chi Yue, He Ning, Zhang Qi. An Improved Method of Object Removal Based on Criminisi Method[J]. Journal of Beijing Union University, 2017, 31(1):67–74. [Google Scholar]
- Du K, Domas S, Wu M, et al. A Hole-Filling Framework Based on DIBR and Improved Criminisi’s Inpainting Algorithm for 3D Videos[C]. International Conference on Cloud and Big Data Computing. 2017:119–124. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xiaolin, Chen Xiaodong, Zhu Yuanzhu,el. An Image Restoration Algorithm Based on Structure and Texture Synthesis with Reconstruction of Significant Structure of Images[J]. Journal of Graphics, 2014, 35(3):336–342. [Google Scholar]
- Kwok T H, Sheung H, Wang C C L. Fast query for exemplar-based image completion[J]. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing A Publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society, 2010, 19(12):3106–15. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Nan, Wang Huiqin,Wu Meng. Criminisi Digital Inpainting Algorithm Based on Markov Random Field Matching Criterion [J]. Journal of Frontiers of Computer Science and Technology, 2017, 11(7):1150–1158. [Google Scholar]
- Criminisi A, Perez P, Toyama K. Region filling and object removal by exemplar-based image inpainting[J]. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2004, 13(9):1200–1212. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.