MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Y. Xu, L. Chen, L. Gan and Y. Zhang. Principle and Application of Wireless Sensor Network Technology, Tsinghua University Press, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- G. Anastasi, M. Conti, M. Di Francesco, A. Passarella. Energy conservation in wireless sensor networks: A survey, Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 537-568, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhandari, N. Bergmann, R. Jurdak, and B. Kusy. Time series data analysis of wireless sensor network measurements of temperature. Sensors, vol. 17, no. 6, p. 1221, May 2017. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kimura, and S. Latifi. A survey on data compression in wireless sensor networks. Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology: Coding and Computing (ITCC05), 2005. [Google Scholar]
- P. Prasad. Recent trend in wireless sensor network and its applications: A survey. Sensor Review, vol. 35, no 2, pp. 229-236, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Mudgule, U. Nagaraj, and P. Ganjewar. Data compression in wireless sensor network: A survey. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, vol. 2, 6664-6673, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Y. Gao, W. Liu, W. Wu, and S.-J. Lim. An asynchronous clustering and mobile data gathering schema based on timer mechanism in wireless sensor networks. Comput., Mater. Continua, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 711–725, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Durrani, R. Tariq, F. Aadil, M. Maqsood, Y. Nam, and K. Muhammad. Adaptive node clustering technique for smart ocean under water sensor network (SOSNET). Sensors, vol. 19, no. 5, p. 1145, Mar. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- H. Harb, C. A. Jaoude. Combining Compression and Clustering Techniques to Handle Big Data Collected in Sensor Networks. IEEE Middle East and North Africa Communications Conference, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.