MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Zhang Qian. Research on the Optimization Strategy of New Media Marketing for Rural Tourism in the Internet Era [J]. China Management Information Technology, 2020, 23(20): 147–148. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yi-ju. Research on the Current Situation and Countermeasures of Rural Tourism Development in the Era of Shared Economy [J]. Journal of Changjiang Engineering Vocational and Technical College, 2021, 38(01):71–74. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Wei. Research on Integrated Marketing of Urban Tourist ination under New Media Environment [J]. Business and Economic Research, 2021, (04):83–85. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Juan. Research on the Recommendation Strategy of Rural Tourist Destination Based on the User Preferences [J]. Agricultural economy, 2021, (01):49–51. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Lu. Research on Marketing Strategy of Rural tourist destinations [J]. Journal of Zhongzhou University, 2016, 33(01):15–18. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Liping. Travel ination New Media Integrated Marketing Communication Research [J]. Journal, 2020, (05): 142–144. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong De-shen; Hu Yue-fen. Preliminary Research on the Design of Oujiang Lian Cultural Tourism Line under the Background of Rural Revitalization [J]. Contemporary Tourism, 2020, (Z2):38–39+42. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiang-yun. “Five-in-One” Marketing Model and Its Realization in Rural Tourism [J]. Social scientists, 2018, (09):89–96. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Hui-sha. Research on Internet Word-of-Mouth Marketing of Tourist Destination Based on 5T Theory [J]. Technology Economy Market, 2015, (07):58–60. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Tong. Individual Travel Marketing Based on Web Communities [J]. Social scientists, 2009, (02): 99–102. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.