MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Yang Shuangpeng, Guo Xiuping, Gao Jiaojiao. Research on the Joint Delivery Problem of “Non-contact” Truck + UAV [J/OL]. Industrial engineering and management: 1–17 [2021-05-19]. [Google Scholar]
- Aggarwal S, Kumar N. Path planning techniques for unmanned aerial vehicles: A review, solutions, and challenges[J]. Computer Communications, 2020, 149(10): 270–299. [Google Scholar]
- Chung S H, Sah B, Lee J. Optimization for drone and drone-truck combined operations: A review of the state of the art and future directions [J]. Computers and Operations Research, 2020, 123(5): 1–29. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wenbin, Wu Leiming, Gao Bo. Practice and enlightenment of unmanned delivery for COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control [J]. Journal of Military Transportation University, 2020, 22(05):57–60. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Xinhui. Community Intelligent UAV Delivery System Based on Machine Vision [J]. Communications World, 2019, 26(2):259–261. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Xinhui, Wang Liu, Zou Xintong. Research on the innovation mode of urban instant delivery based on multi-factors [J]. Commercial Economics Research, 2020(11):133–136. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Xinxin, Luo Pei, Wang Kelin. Advantages and obstacles of UAV distribution [J]. Modern commerce, 2017 (23): 13–14 [Google Scholar]
- Han Ming, Wang Yabin, Ding Lianyong, Wang Tianxing. Optimization of Vehicle +UAV Distribution Path Based on CTDEA Algorithm [J]. Journal of Ordnance Equipment Engineering, 2019, 40(11):149–154. [Google Scholar]
- Yang shuangpeng, Guo Xiuping, Gao Jiaojiao. Research on joint distribution of “contactless” truck and UAV [J / OL]. Industrial engineering and management: 1–17 [2021-05-12] http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/31.1738.t.20210330.1002.002.html. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xingchen, Zhang Mei. Research on the design of logistics distribution UAV and its distribution system [J]. Science and technology innovation guide. 2017, 14 (21) http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/31.1738.t.20210330.1002.002.html. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.