MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- World Health Organization. #HealthyAtHome—Physical activity. Available online: https://www.who.int/news-room/campaigns/connecting-the-world-to-combat-coronavirus/healthyathome/healthyathome---physical-activity (accessed on 15 May 2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, K. Zhang Insight into the psychological problems on the epidemic of COVID-19 in China by online searching behaviors. J Affect Disord;276,1093–1094.(2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee YC, Wu WL, Lee CK. How COVID-19 triggers our herding behavior? Risk perception, state anxiety, and trust. Front Public Health, 9 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Venkatesh V, Morris MG, Davis GB, Davis FD. User acceptance of information technology: Toward a unified view. MIS Quarterly,27,425–478(2003) [Google Scholar]
- Dawes J. Do data characteristics change according to the number of scale points used? An experiment using 5-point, 7-point and 10-point scales. Int J Market Res, 50,61–77(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hoogland JJ, Boomsma A. Robustness studies in covariance structure modeling - An overview and a meta-analysis. Sociol Methods Res, 26,329–367(1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kline RB. Response to Leslie Hayduk’s review of principles and practice of structural equation modeling, 4th edition. Can Stud Popul, 45,188–195(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Priester JR. The use of structural equation models in consumer psychology: A methodological dialogue on its contributions, cautions, and concerns. J Consumer Psychol, 20,205–207,(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cho J, Lee HE, Quinlan M. Cross-national comparisons of college students' attitudes toward diet/fitness apps on smartphones. J Am Coll Health, 65,437–449(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Davis FD. Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS Quarterly, 13,319–340(1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.