MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Liu C, Yang S, Cui Y, et al. Optimization method of switch jumper setting based on strategies for reducing conductive interference in railway[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part F Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, 2020:095440972095130. [Google Scholar]
- Liu C, Yang S, Cui Y, et al. Quantitative analysis on coupling of traction current into cab signaling in electrified railways[J]. Railway Engineering Science, 2020, 28(3):275–289. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lucca, Giovanni. Influence of railway line characteristics in inductive interference on railway track circuits[J]. IET Sci-ence, Measurement Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Tarasov et al. A method for determination of the matrix coefficients of the A - parameters of a multipole that simulates the impact of the adjacent track circuit[J]. Russian Electrical Engineering, 2017, 88(3) : 99–104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manakov A D, Kudryavtsev V A, Os’Minin A T. Methods of determining the interference current in rails of double sub-way track circuits[J]. Russian Electrical Engineering, 2016, 87(5):282–285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Cuiqin, Wu Xiaochun. Analysis of the Interference Effect of Rail Mutual Impedance on the Information Trans-mission of Adjacent Lines[J]. Journal of Lanzhou Jiaotong University, 2020, 039(001):73–79. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuequan. Analysis and Solution of Same Frequency Interference Between Multi-line Parallel Sections[J]. Value Engineering, 2018, 37(028):189–191. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jialiang, Bi Hongjun, Yang Shiwu etc. Simulation Research on Interference of Adjacent Section of ZPW-2000 Non-insulated Track Circuit[J]. Railway computer application, 2014, 23(05):45–48. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Railways of the People’s Republic of China. Technical Standards for Railway Signal Maintenance Rules I[M]. 3rd edition. Beijing: China Railway Press, 2014: 54–59. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Du Xuelong, Wang Zhixin, Zou Jun. Simplified formula for fast calculation of mutual impedance of high-speed rail-way track circuit considering the influence of the earth[J]. Journal of Electrotechnical Technology, 2016, 31(04):1–6. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.