MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Yang Shixing and Yang Dongsheng 2009 Combat mission decomposition and mission modeling method on Firepower and Command Control vol 08 pp 24-29. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei Liu Fuxian. 2017 Combat task decomposition optimization based on coordination correlation on Firepower and Command Control vol 11 pp 107–110. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Jingjing and Xu Ying. 2018 Research on the Application of Conceptual Model of Maritime Area Air Defense Mission. China Command and Control Society. (eds.) Proceedings of the Sixth China Command and Control Conference Vol 2 pp.272–277. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Tao, Liu Fuxian & Li Xiang. 2012. Task decomposition of the final stage of multi-layer anti-missile warfare on Modern Defense Technology vol 04, pp 17–20. [Google Scholar]
- Boyd, J. R. 1987. A Discourse on Winning and Losing. [Google Scholar]
- Allen, J. F. 1990 Maintaining knowledge about temporal intervals. Readings in Qualitative Reasoning About Physical Systems 26(11) pp 361–372. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.