MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- D.F. Bailey. Two p3 Variations of Lucas’ Theorem[J]. Journal of number theory. 35(1990): 208–215. [Google Scholar]
- Jianqiang Zhao. Bernoulli numbers, Wolstenholme’s theorem, and p5 variations of Lucas’ theorem[J]. Journal of number theory. 123(2007), 18–26. [Google Scholar]
- Romeo Meštrovic´, Kotor. A note on the congruence (mod pr)[J]. Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, 62 (137) (2012): 59–65. [Google Scholar]
- Romeo Meštrovic´, Kotor. Congruences for Wolstenholme primes[J]. Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, 65 (140) (2015): 237–253. [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Hardy, and E. M. Wright. An introduction to the theory of numbers (Fifth edition), Oxford University Press. 1981: 88–104. [Google Scholar]
- P. Ribenboim. (Translated by Sun Shuling and Feng keqin). Broad and profound prime number. Science Press,, 2007,1:20–21. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Ke, Qi Sun. Lecture notes on number theory (1). Higher education press. 1986. 3: 44–45. [Google Scholar]
- Denggao Zeng. The generalization of Wolstenholme theorem. Mathematics in practice and theory, 1995, 3: 89–91. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.