MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- D L Liu and W K Wang 2019 Research status of shock wave overpressure sensor Journal of Telemetry, Tracking and Command vol 40 p 7–15 [Google Scholar]
- J G Wu and X Y Gao 2018 High temperature piezoelectric materials, devices and Applications Acta Physica Sinica vol 67 p 207701 [Google Scholar]
- Y J Li and Z K Yang 2020 Research on piezoelectric pressure sensor for shock wave load measurement ISA Transactions vol 104 pp 382–392 [Google Scholar]
- G C Wang and Y J Li 2021 Acceleration self-compensation mechanism and experimental research on shock wave piezoelectric pressure sensor Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing vol 130 pp 107303 [Google Scholar]
- M Z Yuan and J R Zhang 2015 Processing method and property study for cement-based piezoelectric composites and sensors Materials Research Innovations vol 19 S1–134–S1–138 [Google Scholar]
- D Y Xu and S F Huang 2014 Electromechanical impedance spectra investigation of impedance-based PZT and cement/polymer based piezoelectric composite sensors Construction & Building Materials vol 65 p 543–550 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.