MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- XU Zhulin, GAO Rongzhao, DA Xingya. Assessment and measurement of total pressure distortion based on five-hole-probe for S-shaped inlet[J]. Journal of experiments in fluid mechanics, 2018, 32(04): 78–86 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhen, Liu Dan, Huang Hao. Experimental investigation on flow control in an Sshaped inlet[J]. Chinese journal of applied mechanics, 2014, 31(02): 201–205 [Google Scholar]
- Briley W R & Mcdonald H. Analysis and computation of viscous subsonic primary and second Flows. AIAA Journal,79:1453. [Google Scholar]
- Levy R, Briley W R, Mcdonald H. Viscous/Secondary flow analysis for use with nonorthogonal coordinate systems. AIAA 83–0556. [Google Scholar]
- Briley W R & Mcdonald H. Three-dimensional viscous lows with large secondary velocity[J]. Fluid Mesh. 1984, 144: 47–77. [Google Scholar]
- Weske J R. Pressure Loss in Ducts with Compound Elbows[C]. USA: NACA Wartime Rept. W-39, National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics Ohio, 1943. [Google Scholar]
- Guo R, Seddon J. An Investigation of Swirl in an S-Duct[J]. The Aeronautical Quarterly, 1982, 33(1): 25–58. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Q, Tsai M H. Computation Transonic Diffuser Flows by a Lagged Turbulence Model [J]. Journal of Propulsion and Power, 2003, 19(3): 473–483. [Google Scholar]
- Saha K, Singh S N, Seshadri V. Computational Analysis on Flow Through Transition SDiffusers: Effect of Inlet Shape[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2007, 44(1): 187–193. [Google Scholar]
- Gerolymos G A, Joly S, Mallet M, et al. Reynolds-Stress Model Flow Prediction in Aircraft-Engine Intake Double-S-Shaped Duct[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2015, 47(4): 1368–1381. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei Li, Doyle D. D, Don Smith. Automated Design of a Three-Dimensional Subsonic Diffuser[J]. Journal of Propulsion & Power, 2000, 16(6): 1132–1140. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Qi, Guo Rongwei. Flow characteristics in an S-shaped rectangular-round diffuser at high incidence[J]. Acta aerodynamic sinica, 1989, 7(2): 220–225. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Qi, Guo Rongwei. The unsteady flow characteristics of an S-shaped inlet at high incidence[J]. Journal of Nanjing aeronautical institute, 1992, 24(1): 36–44. [Google Scholar]
- Weng Xiaochai, Guo Rongwei. Investigation off pneumatic characteristics for a ventral S-shaped inlet at high incidence and low speed[J]. Journal of aerospace power, 2008, 23(9): 1573–1578. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yong, Chen Ge, Kong Weidong, et al. An aero-engine response to the insertedboard air flow inlet distortion[J]. Journal of air force engineering university (Natural Science Edition), 2011, 12(03): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.