MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Sun Zhongzheng. Transmission Loss Test of Duct Wall Sound Pressure Level [J]. Noise and Vibration Control. 2019, 5, Vol. 39: 250–254. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Wei, Pan Haoran, Song Weihua, et al. Numerical simulation of nonlinear propagation of sound waves in a finite horn [J]. Acta Acustica. 2015, 4, Vol. 40, P569–578. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Cui Wei, Li Yuxing, Wang Wuchang, et al. Theoretical study and experimental study on leak detection for natural gas pipelines based on acoustic method [J]. Acta Acustica. 2013, 3, Vol. 38, P372–381. [Google Scholar]
- Stephen R A, Pardo-Casas F and Cheng C H. Finite-difference Synthetic acoustic logs[J]. Geophysics, 1985, 50: 1588–1609. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Randall C J． Muitipole acoustic Waveforms in Nonaxisymmetric Boreholes and Formations[J]. J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 1991, 90(3): l620–1631. [Google Scholar]
- Vixieux J, SH-wave Propagation in Heterogeneous Media: Velocity-stress Finite-difference Method[J], Geophysics 1984, 49(11): 1933–1942. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Takemoto H, Mokhtari P, Kitamura T. Acoustic analysis of the vocal tract during vowel production by finite - difference time - domain method[J]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2010, 128 (6): 3724. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Wang H, Wei J, et al. Mandarin vowel synthesis based on 2D and 3D vocal tract model by finite-difference time-domain method[C]. In Signal and Information Processing Association Summit and Conference, 2012: 1–4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.