MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Liu Jiaxing. Aircraft Measurement and Control Communication Engineering [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Su Xun, Xi Wenjun. Dual-channel tracking receiver ground phase calibration technology [J]. Telecommunications Technology, 2012, 52(3): 268–272. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Youxing. Aerospace measurement and control digital baseband technology [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jian, Yao Xuelu, Xialili. A rapid correction method for the marine phase of a space survey ship[J]. Firepower and Command Control, 2011, 36(7): 82–84. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Jixiang. High-frequency electronic circuits [M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wenhua. Terminology of marine measurement and control technology [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Tao. Fast measurement method of group delay [J]. Chinese Journal of Radio Science, 2009, 24 (2): 369–371. [Google Scholar]
- HAYKIN S and VAN VEEN B. Signal and Systems[M]. 2nd ed. New York: Wiley, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiaojuan. Research on group delay measurement method [J]. Electronic Design Engineering, 2012, 20(6): 124–126. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lisheng. External ballistic survey data processing [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Fu,an, Li Junchao, Li Sanwen, Li Cheng. The Method of Separate Phase Adjusting for Dual-Channel Monopulse Tracking System. 2nd International Conference on Modelling, Simulation and Applied Mathematics, 2017:271–273. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.