MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 921- Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations (NFPA, Quincy, Massachusetts, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Calotă, G. Popa, G. Sorescu, S. Dolha, Practical research guide of fire causes – 2dn Ed. (in Romanian, Ed. Universul Juridic, București, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Gorbett, ISFI2008, Computer fire models for fire investigation and reconstruction (Cincinnati, Ohio, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.C.Y. Yuen, G.H. Yeoh, B. Alexander, M. Cook, Build. Simul. 7(5), 477-487 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Jahn, O. Gonzales, J. de Dios Rivera, J.L. Torero, Forensic Science International, 1-33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lentini, Encyclopedia of Forensic Sciences (Wiley, pp.392-395, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. McGrattan, S. Hostikka, J. Floyd, Fire dynamics simulator (Sixth Edition) User guide, (NIST Special Publication, 1019-6, 2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.