MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- Marcel Daniel Rad, Doctoral thesis- Increasing the reliability of electrical equipment used in explosive environments - University of Petroşani 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (recast) Text with EEA relevance, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60079-0 - Explosive atmospheres - Part 0: General requirements, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60079-1 - Explosive atmospheres - Part 1: Equipmnet protection by flameproof enclosure “d”, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Standard IEC 60079-7 - Explosive atmospheres - Part 7: Equipmnet protection by increased safety “e”, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.