MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- M. Hardwick, J. Hall, J. Tatom, Baker R., Approved Methods and Algorithms for DoD Risk-Based Explosive Siting, DDESB Technical, p.14-21, July 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Arnauld, P. Nicole, Logic or the Art of Thinking, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- T. Ross, J. Tatom, M. Swisdak, M. Ortel, S. Van Horn, B. Whitworth, D. Nichols, Safety Assessment for Risk, A-P-T- RESEARCH, INC, Huntsville, USA, June 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T. Pfitzer, Use of Fatality as the Measure of Risk, Tech Memo E1-00300, A-P-T Research, Inc., Huntsville, AL., May 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Makers of Explosives Safety Analysis for Risk - User’s Reference Manual, Version 2, October, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- AISC Design Guide 26, Design of Blast Resistant Structures, (American Institute of Steel Construction, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- DoD, UFC 4-023-03: Design of buildings to resist progressive collapse. (US Department of Defense, Washington, DC, USA, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- J., D., Chrostowski, P.,D., Wilde, G. Wenshui, Blast Damage, Serious Injury and Fatality Models for Structures and Windows, ACTA Torrance CA, July 2001. [Google Scholar]
- BIPS 05, Preventing Structures from Collapsing to Limit Damage to Adjacent Structures and Additional Loss of Life when Explosives Devices Impact Highly Populated Urban Centers, (Homeland Security, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- ASCE/SEI 59-11, Blast Protection of Buildings, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.