MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- M. Greenwood, H.M. Woods, The Incidence of Industrial Accidents upon Individuals with Specific Reference to Multiple Accidents, (Industrial Fatigue Research Board, London, UK, 1919) [Google Scholar]
- M. Greenwood, G.A. Yule, J Royal Statist Soc 83, 255-271 (1920) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Michaels, S. Zoloth, Program in Occupational Health, Department of Social Medicine, Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center, Occupational Safety: Do Accidents Happen? (Bronx, New York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Froggatt, J. Smiley, Br J Ind Med January 21, 1-12 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Burnham, History of Psychiatry 19 (3), 251–274 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Heinrich, Industrial accident prevention: A scientific approach, (New York, McGraw-Hill, 1931) [Google Scholar]
- P. Underwood, P. Waterson, Advances in Human Aspects of Road and Rail Transportation, (CRC PressEditors, Neville Stanton, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yesilbas, The Relationship Among HFACS Levels and Analysis of Human Factors in Unmanned and Manned Air Vehicles, (Old Dominion University, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Leveson, A New Accident Model for Engineering Safer Systems [Online]. Available: http://sunnyday.mit.edu/accidents/safetyscience-single.pdf [Accessed 20 July 2021] [Google Scholar]
- I.-J. Kim, Cognitive Ergonomics and Its Role for Industry Safety Enhancements, [Online]. Available: https://www.longdom.org/open-access/cognitive-ergonomics-and-its-role-for-industry-safety-enhancements-2165-7556-1000e158.pdf [Accessed 20 July 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- G. Iosif, A.-M. Marhan, Ergonomie cognitivă şi interacţiune om-calculator, (Institute of Philosophy and Psychology of the Romanian Academy, Bucureşti, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.-A. Bernevig, N. M. Lohan, C. Baciu, C. Bejinariu, Acta Universitatis Cibiniensis. Technical Series 66 (1), CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.