MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 353, 20214th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- H. Suo, W. Wang, S.J. Jiang, et al, Research progress of high temperature resistant aerogel insulation materials, Shanghai Aerospace. 36 (2019) 61-68. [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Jiang, Research progress of silica aerogels, Fine and Specialty Chemicals. 28 (2020) 42-46. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Lu, R. Chen, Y.Z. Li, et al, Hydrophobic modification of silica aerogels and research progress of composite materials, Shandong Chemical Industry. 49 (2020) 72-73. [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, Y.G. Jiang, J.Z. Feng, et al, Preparation of fiber-reinforced Al2O3-SiO2 aerogel thermal insulation composite material and thermal insulation performance, Journal of Nanjing University of Technology (Natural Science Edition). 42 (2020) 461-466. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, J. Seo, J. Cha, et al, Chemical retreating for gel-typed aerogel and insulation performance of cement containing aerogel, Construction And Building Materials. 40 (2013) 501-505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, X.G. Ge, G.J. Lu, et al, Preparation and properties of aluminum silicate fiber and glass fiber composite silica aerogel materials, Inorganic Salt Industry. (2020): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, Q. Wang, H. Li, et al, Effect of sepiolite fiber on the structure and properties of the sepiolite/silica aerogel composite, Journal of sol-fel science and technology. 67 (2013) 646-653. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Zhou, M.J. Shi, D. Long, et al, Preparation and properties of silica aerogel toughened by polyester fiber, Functional Materials. 49 (2018) 10150-10154. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.