MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 353, 20214th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- SHU Gan-ping, LIU Xiao-ying, MIAO Wei. Experimental research and bearing capacity analysis of axial compressive reinforced concrete-filled steel tube short column[J]. Industrial construction, 2010, 40(4): 100–106. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HAN Jin-sheng, DONG Yu-li, XU Zhao-dong et,al. Analysis of axial compression performance for reinforced concrete-filled tubular steel[J]. Journal of Civil , Architectural & Environmental Engineering, 2009, 31(3): 11–17.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HOU Yu-ying. Mechanical analysis of reinforced concrete-filled steel tube[J]. Architecture Design Management, 2010, 27(12): 46–48.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Zhao, ZHAO Jun-hai, WANG Juan et,al. Analysis of axial bearing capacity of reinforced concrete-filled circular steel tube short columns[J]. Journal of Architecture and civil Engineering, 2011, 28(4): 92–96.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WEI Hua, WANG Hai-jun. Investigation on strength of concrete-filled circular steel tubular columns[J]. Journal of Harbin Institute Technology, 2007, 39(2): 70–73. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Wei, QU Wei-lian. State of the art of elastic-plastic ultimate loads of concrete filled steel tube[J]. J. of HU ST.(Urban Science Edit ion), 2004, (2): 44-46.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HAN Lin-hai. Structure of concrete filled steel tube Theory and Practice [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2004.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GB50017-2017, Code for design of steel structures[S]. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- JTS 151-2011, Design code for concrete structures of port and waterway engineering[S]. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.