MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 353, 20214th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- Pinheiro B, Soares C G, Pasqualino I. Generalized expressions for stress concentration factors of pipeline plain dents under cyclic internal pressure[J]. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 2019, 170:82-91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Witek M. Structural integrity of steel pipeline with clusters of corrosion defects[J]. Materials, 2021, 14(852):1–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marti I, Sedmak A, Mitrovic N, et al. Effect of over-pressure on pipeline structural integrity[J]. Tehnicki Vjesnik, 2019, 26(3):852–855. [Google Scholar]
- Dotta F, Ruggieri C. Structural integrity assessments of high pressure pipelines with axial flaws using a micromechanics model[J]. International Journal of Pressure Vessels & Piping, 2004, 81(9):761–770. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adib-Ramezani H, Jeong J, Pluvinage G. Structural integrity evaluation of X52 gas pipes subjected to external corrosion defects using the SINTAP procedure[J]. International Journal of Pressure Vessels & Piping, 2006, 83(6):420–432. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kec J, Černý, Ivo, J Luštinec. Experimental verification of dents effect on the structural integrity of pipeline DN 300[J]. Key Engineering Materials, 2018, 774:319-324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuanlong Lin, Zhenghong Yan. Application of CAESAR II in safety assessment of pressure pipe[J]. Petro-chemical Equipment, 2017(01):70-73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.