MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 349, 20216th International Conference of Engineering Against Failure (ICEAF-VI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Composite Materials: Characterization, Mechanical Behavior and Modeling, Multifunctionality, Advanced Manufacturing Techniques|
|Published online||15 November 2021|
- Ming Lu, Bo He, Liansheng Wang, Wen Ge, Qiuyu Lu, Yakang Liu, Liqun Zhang, Preparation of polystyrene–polyisoprene core–shell nanoparticles for reinforcement of elastomers, Composites Part B: Engineering, Volume 43, Issue 1,2012, Pages50-56 [Google Scholar]
- Atsunori Tajima, Takeshi Higuchi, Hiroshi Yabu, Masatsugu Shimomura, Hemispherical polymer nano-particles of polyisoprene–poly(methyl methacrylate) blend with core–shell structure, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Volumes 313–314, 2008, Pages332-334 [Google Scholar]
- Bunthita Suppaibulsuk, Garry L Rempel, Pattarapan Prasassarakich, Synthesis of styrene-g-polyisoprene nanoparticles by emulsion polymerization and its effect on properties of polyisoprene composites, Polymer Advanced Technologies, Volume 23, 2012, Pages 1477-1483 [Google Scholar]
- J. Chouytan, S. Beraheng, E. Kalkornsurapranee, C. M. Fellows & W. Kaewsakul, Synthesis of Polyisoprene via Miniemulsion Polymerisation: Effect on Thermal Behaviour, Colloidal Properties and Stereochemistry, Journal of Rubber Research Volume 21, 2018, Pages236–255 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Myriam R. Lorenz, Maria-Verena Kohnle, Martin Dass, Paul Walther, Anita Hocherl, Ulrich Ziener, Katharina Landfester, Volker Mailander, Synthesis of Fluorescent Polyisoprene Nanoparticles and their Uptake into Various Cells, Macromolecular Bioscience, Volume 8, 2008, Pages711-727 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Cataldo, O. Ursini, E. Lilla, Radiation induced polymerization of isoprene: A spectroscopic study, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, Volume 275, 2008, Pages9-16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Apolinar, L. F. Ramos, H. Saade, R. Dıaz de Leon, and R. G. Lopez, Polyisoprene Nanoparticles Prepared by Polymerization in Microemulsion, Journal of Nanomaterials, 2010, Pages1-6 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Giannakopoulos, K. Masania, A. C. Taylor, Toughening of epoxy using core–shell particles, Journal of Material Science, Volume 46, 2011, Pages327-338 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Carolan, A. Ivankovic, A. J. Kinloch, S. Sprenger, and A. C. Taylor, Toughened carbon fibre-reinforced polymer composites with nanoparticle-modified epoxy matrices, Journal of Material Science, Volume 52, 2017, Pages 1767-1788 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, A.J. Kinloch, S. Sprenger, A.C. Taylor, The mechanical properties and toughening mechanisms of an epoxy polymer modified with polysiloxane-based core-shell particles, Polymer, Volume 54, 2013, Pages 4276-4289 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shuiping Li, Qisheng Wu, Huajun Zhu, Qing Lin, Chengshuang Wang, Impact Resistance Enhancement by Adding Core-Shell Particle to Epoxy Resin Modified with Hyperbranched Polymer, Polymers, Volume 9, Pages1-12 [Google Scholar]
- A. Keller, H.M. Chong, A.C. Taylor, C. Dransfeld, K. Masania, Core-shell rubber nanoparticle reinforcement and processing of high toughness fast-curing epoxy composites, Composites Science and Technology, Volume 147, 2017, Pages78-88 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong Quan, Alojz Ivankovic, Effect of coreeshell rubber (CSR) nano-particles on mechanical properties and fracture toughness of an epoxy polymer, Polymer, 2015, Pages16-28 [Google Scholar]
- Hyeongcheol Park, Hana Jung, Jaesang Yu, Min Park and Seong Yun Kim, Carbon fiber-reinforced plastics based on epoxy resin toughened with core shell rubber impact modifiers, Polymers, Volume 15, 2015, Pages369-375 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.