MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 347, 202112th South African Conference on Computational and Applied Mechanics (SACAM2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||23 November 2021|
- A. S. Incropera, F.P. Dewit, D.P. Bergman, T.L. Lavine, Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer, 7th ed. John Wiley & Sons, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- STEAG Energy Services GmbH, “EBSILON Professional Online Help, ” 2018. [Online]. Available: http://help.ebsilon.com/EN/webframe.html. [Accessed: 30May-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- P. G. L. Minner, P. E. D. R. Fleming, and P. E. W. C. Kettenacker, PEPSE Volume II Engineering Model Description. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Thermoflow, “THERMOFLEX Fully-Flexible Heat Balance Engineering Software Help, ” 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.thermoflow.com/products_generalpurpose.html. [Google Scholar]
- GP Strategies, “EtaPRO VirtualPlant Editor Help.” [Online]. Available: http://www.etapro.com/platform/virtualPlant.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- L. O. Nord, R. Anantharaman, and O. Bolland, “Design and off-design analyses of a pre-combustion CO2 capture process in a natural gas combined cycle power plant, ” Int. J. Greenh. Gas Control, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 385–392, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ganapathy, Engineering Steam Generators and Waste Heat Boilers For Process and Plant Engineers. CRC Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P. Basu, C. Kefa, and L. Jestin, Boilers and Burners Design and Theory. New York: Springer, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. Gwebu and P. G. Rousseau, “A Network Approach Applied in Modelling the Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in a Superheater Heat Exchanger, ” in Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference Modelling, Simulation and Identification, 2017, pp. 14–25. [Google Scholar]
- M-Tech Industrial, “Flownex Simulation Environment.” [Online]. Available: https://www.flownex.com/. [Google Scholar]
- M. Trojan and D. Taler, “Thermal simulation of superheaters taking into account the processes occurring on the side of the steam and flue gas, ” Fuel, vol. 150, pp. 75–87, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wagner and H. Kretzschmar, Properties of Water and Steam Based on the Industrial Formulation IAPWS-IF97, 2nd ed. Springer-Verlag, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, M. Trojan, P. Dzierwa, K. Kaczmarski, and J. Taler, “Numerical simulation of convective superheaters in steam boilers, ” Int. J. Therm. Sci., vol. 129, no. March, pp. 320–333, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.