MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2021International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 October 2021|
- Malysheva G.V., Shimina Y.Y. Influence of preparation technology on carbon-fiber-composite component composition. Fibre Chemistry, v. 46 (4). pp. 237-240. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ryakhovsskii O.A., Malysheva G.V., Vorobev A.N. Method for reaching air-tightness of the joint between the casing of an impeller pump and its cover. Russian Metallurgy, v. 13. pp. 1312-1316. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Borodulin A.S., Marycheva A.N., Malysheva G.V. Simulation of impregnation kinetics of fabric fillers in the production of fiberglass articles. Glass Physics and Chemistry, v. 41(6). pp. 660-664. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Malysheva G.V, Shablygin M.V, Guzeva T.A. Method for assessing aramide fiber microstructure features. Fibre Chemistry, v. 47 (2). pp. 85-88. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Nelyub V.A. Method for assessing the chemical reaction between carbon fibre and epoxide binder. Fibre Chemistry, v. 47 (1). pp. 40–42. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ya., Gorodeetskii M.A, Nelyub V.A, Malysheva G.V. Algorithm for the optimmizaation of the technological conditions of forming epoxy-matrix-based composiites. Russian Metallurgy, v. 13. pp. 1369–1372. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Nelyub V.A, Gorberg B.L, Grishin M.V, Berlin A.A, & Malysheva G.V. Properties and technology of applying metal coatings to carbon tape. Fibre Chemistry, v. 50 (6). pp. 524–527. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Rudskoi A.I, Baurova N.I. Technological heredity during the production and operation of structural materials. Russian Metallurgy, v. 13. pp. 1378–1383. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Konoplin A.Yu., Baurova N.I. Hardness of the near-weld zone during contact spot welding of steels using an adhesive-weld technology. Russian Metallurgy, v. 13. pp. 1308–1311. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Kobets L.P, Borodulin A.S, Malysheva G.V. Study of microcapillary impregnation of carbon fiber by epoxy binder. Fibre Chemistry, v. 48 (4). pp. 311–315. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Gorodetskii M.A, Nelyub V.A, Malysheva G.V, Shaulov A.Y, Berlin A.A. Technology of forming and the properties of reinforced composites based on an inorganic binder. Russian Metallurgy, v. 13. pp.1195–1198. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kosenko E.A, Baurova N.I, Zorin V.A. Service properties of composites with various types of hybrid matrices. Russian Metallurgy (Metally), v. 13, pp. 1526–1530. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Baurova N.I, Zorin V.A, Prikhodko V.M. Determination of the synergetic effect of the damage accumulation process in polymer materials using catastrophe theory. Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering, v. 50 (1). pp.119–125. (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.