MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2021International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 October 2021|
- Serguntsov A. Operational parameters and modes of rotary working body for harrowing crops / A. Serguntsov, N. Malashikhin, V. Serguntsova // E3S Web of Conferences. – 2019. – Р. 00023. [Google Scholar]
- Goryachkin, V.P. Collected works [Text]: in 3 volumes / under edition of N. D. Luchinsky. – M. : Kolos, 1968. – Vol.1 – 720 p. [Google Scholar]
- Serguntsov A. Theoretical research of needle-shaped harrow operation expended on soil pinching by needles / A. Serguntsov, V. Serguntsova // E3S Web of Conferences. – 2019. – Vol.126 – P. 00024. [Google Scholar]
- Konovalov V. Analytical study of the design parameters of the grinding unit of disk harrows / Konovalov V., Konovalov S., Igumnova V. // В cбоpникe: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 12th International Scientific Conference on Agricultural Machinery Industry, INTERAGROMASH 2019. 2019. P. 012086. [Google Scholar]
- Ziyazetdinov, R. F. Research of operational processes of units with needle disks for the processing of agricultural crops [Text]: Abstract of PhD thesis in Engineering. – Ufa, 1966. – 26 p. [Google Scholar]
- Zangiev, A. A. Workshop on the operation of the machine and tractor fleet [Text] / A. A. Zangiev, A. N. Skorokhodov. – M. : Kolos, 2006. – 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- Konovalov, V.I. Justification of design parameters of a disk working body with a changing radius of curvature / Konovalov, V.I. // E3S Web of Conferences. – 2020. – Vol.193. – P. 01014 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.