MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2021International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 October 2021|
- V.A. Alekseev, S.I. Bazhenova, I.Ya. Kharchenko, A.I. Kharchenko, S.A. Kryvchun, Housing construction, Improvement of quality of shotcrete for construction of tunnel and near-tunnel structures No. 9, pp. 33–36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Alekseev, I.Ya. Kharchenko, A.I. Kharchenko, S.I. Bazhenova, A.S-E. Beterbiev, Vestnik MGSU, Modified concrete mixes for three-dimensional structures applied with the shotcreting method, No. 11, pp. 48–58 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Z. Liu, F. Wang, Constructions and Buildings materials, Autogenous shrinkage behavior of ultra-high performance concrete, 226, pp. 459–468 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Pelisser, A.B. Neto, H.L.L. Rovere, R.C. Pinto, Construction and Building Materials, Effect of the addition of synthetic fibers to concrete thin slabs on plastic shrinkage cracking) 24(11), pp. 2171–2176. , (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gong, W. Zeng, W. Zhang, Construction and Building Materials, Influence of shrinkage-reducing agent and polypropylene fiber on shrinkage of ceramsite concrete, 159, pp. 155–163 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Elsufieva, V. G. Soloviev, A. F. Buriyanov, Construction Materials, Application of expanding additives in steel-fiber concrete, No. 8, pp. 60–63 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Soloviev, A.F. Buriyanov, M. S. Elsufieva, Concrete Technology, Ways to improve the production efficiency of prefabricated steel fiber-reinforced concrete products, No. 1, pp. 34–36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Elsufieva, V. G. Soloviev, IV International Scientific Conference. Moscow, Create Space Independent Publishing Platform, Getting stalefibrobetone with compensated shrinkage. Actual directions of fundamental and applied research, pp. 160–164 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Mikhaylov, S. L. Litver, Expansive cements, self-stressing cements and self-stressed reinforced concrete structures, p. 311 (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guttmann, DRP Nr. 330 784 vom 29.01.1920, Verfahren zur Herstellung schwindfreien Betons, (1920) [Google Scholar]
- P. Carballosa, J. L. García Calvo, D. Revuelta et al., Construction and Building Materials, Influence of cement and expansive additive types in the performance of self-stressing and self-compacting concretes for structural elements, v. 93, pp. 223–229 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu Titov, Construction Materials, Concretes with increased strength on the basis of expanding additives, 2, pp. 84–87 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Janotka, F. Puertas, M. Palacios et al., Construction and Buildings Materials, Metakaolin sand-blended-cement pastes: rheology, hydration process and mechanical properties v. 24, pp. 791–802 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Carballosa, J.L. García Calvo, D. Revuelta et al., Construction and Building Materials, Influence of cement and expansive additive types in the performance of self-stressing and self-compacting concretes for structural elements, v. 93, pp. 223–229 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Apih, G. Lahajnar, A. Sepe, et al., Cement and Concrete Research, Proton spin–lattice relaxation study of the hydration of self-stressed expansive cement, v. 31. Issue 2, pp. 263–269 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pantschenko, 14 ibausil. Internationale Baustofftagung,, Eigene Deformationen und Dauerhaftigkeit von Beton, Band 2, ss. 689–69 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Panchenko, Yu. Bazhenov, I. Kharchenko, Durability and sustainability of concrete structures. DSCS-2018. Proceedings 2nd International Workshop, Durability of the concrete based on a sulphate-aluminate cement. Moscow, Russia. SP-326. 33.1–33.9. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Panchenko, Cem. Concr. Res., Control of expansion and structure formation of expansive cement, v. 20, pp. 602–609 (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.