MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2021International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 October 2021|
- RudskoiA.I., Baurova N.I. Technological heredity during the production and operation of structural materials. Russian Metallurgy, v. 13. pp. 1378–1383. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- GorodetskiiM.A., NelyubV.A., MalyshevaG.V., ShaulovA.Y., Berlin A.A. Technology of forming and the properties of reinforced composites based on an inorganic binder. Russian Metallurgy, v. 13. pp.1195–1198. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- BaurovaN.I., Zorin V.A. Technological heredity in the production of machines from polymer composite materials: monograph. - M. MADI. 220 p. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- KobetsL.P., BorodulinA.S., Malysheva G.V. Study of microcapillary impregnation of carbon fiber by epoxy binder. Fibre Chemistry, v. 48 (4). pp. 311–315. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- GalinovskyA.L., BochkarevS.V., Nelyub V.A. Technologies for the production and diagnostics of composite structures of aircraft. Study guide, Stary Oskol. 332 p. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- MalyshevaG.V., Akhmetova E.Sh., Marycheva A.N. Estimation of glass transition temperature of polysulfone-modified epoxy binders. Glass Physical and Chemistry. v.40 (5). pp.543–548. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- BorodulinA.S., MarychevaA.N., Malysheva G.V. Simulation of impregnation kinetics of fabric fillers in the production of fiberglass articles. Glass Physics and Chemistry, v. 41(6). pp. 660–664. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- MalyshevaG.V., ShablyginM.V., Guzeva T.A. Method for assessing aramide fiber microstructure features. Fibre Chemistry, v. 47 (2). pp. 85–88. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Baurova N., Anoprienko A., Romanova Y. Providing dismountable rivet bonded joints through the use of hot-melt joints through the use of hot-melt adhesives ICMTMTE T. 129. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- KosenkoE.A., BaurovaN.I., Zorin V.A. Service properties of composites with various types of hybrid matrices. Russian Metallurgy (Metally), v. 13, pp. 1526–1530. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- MaungP.P., Malysheva G. Modeling the effect of fabric weaving pattern om the impregnation process in the manufacturing of the fiber reinforced plastic structures. AIP Conference proceeding. v.2171. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- BaurovaN.I., ZorinV.A., Prikhodko V.M. Determination of the synergetic effect of the damage accumulation process in polymer materials using catastrophe theory. Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering, v. 50 (1). pp.119–125. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- MalyshevaG.V., KirsanovaE.A., MauangP.P., Tumasova M.S. Rigidity of glass carbon and organic yarns of special-purpose fabrics. Fibre Chemistry. v.48 (2). pp. 140–142. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- ChudnovI.V., NelyubV.A., Marycheva A.N. Molding parts from carbon plastics using vacuum infusion technology using a reusable elastic membrane. All Materials. Encyclopedic reference book. №. 11. pp.43–47. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nelyub V.A. Improving the quality of molding carbon plastics based on epoxy binders and metallized reinforcing materials using vacuum infusion technology. Glue. Sealants. Technologies. №. 9. pp.40–43. (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.