MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2021International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Processing Technologies|
|Published online||26 October 2021|
- I.M. Volodin, Simulation of hot die forging: Monograph (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Semenov, Forging and hot die forging (MSIU, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Lavrinenko, S.A. Evsyukov,V.Yu. Lavrinenko, Die forging on machines: Tutorial (BMSTU, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Telegin, V.V. Telegin, Mathematical model of the part shape and automation on its basis of the process of developing the drawing parameters of the axisymmetric forging, The Turkish Online Journal of Design, Art and Communication – TOJDAC. ISSN: 2146-5193, March 2018 Special Edition, pp. 458-464 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Volodin, A.A. Romashov, The system of basic principles for designing processes of hot die forging and technologies created on its basis, Forging and stamping production, v. 9, pp. 19-29 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Telegin, A.M. Kozlov, V.I. Sakalo, The analysis of the impact of technological processes of hot forging on the dynamics of the crank press, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 483, p. 012006 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Telegin, Hot Die Forging. Calculation of tool parameters (RU Patent: Certificate of state registration of a computer program №2016660707. 21 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Efimov, A. Selutin, A. Kolomoyets, A. Ryabcev, V. Pashinsky, S. Stebunov, Experience of Simulation Implementation to Development of Technological Processes for Production of Large Forged Products at Energomashspetsstal (Kramatorsk: 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Biba, Development and application of QForm2D / 3D three-dimensional punching simulation software, CAD and graphics, v. 9, pp. 18-19 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 7505-89, Steel stamping forgings. Tolerances, allowances and forging laps (Moscow: IPK Izdatel’stvo standartov, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Telegin, Investigation of the Effect on the Efficiency of Hot Die Forging Operations Cutting Off and Heating Blanks from Rolled Round Bar, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE 2020) ISBN: 978-3-030-54816-2 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.