MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- Gas cooled fast reactor research in Europe. Stainsby, Richard, et al. 9, s.l. : Nuclear Engineering and Design, 2011, Vol. 241. ISSN 0029-5493. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of a 115MW, 3-Shaft, Helium Brayton Cycle Using Nuclear Heat Source. Kumar, Pradeep, Tourlidakis, A. and Pilidis, P. New Orleans, Louisiana : ASME, 2001. V002T04A028. [Google Scholar]
- Thermodynamic analysis and preliminary design of closed Brayton cycle using nitrogen as working fluid and coupled to small modular Sodium-cooled fast reactor (SM-SFR). Olumayegun, Olumide, Wang, Meihong and Kelsall, Greg. s.l. : Applied Energy, 2017, Vol. 191, pp. 436-453. ISSN 0306-2619. [Google Scholar]
- The Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Power Cycle: Comparison to Other Advanced Power Cycles. Dostal, Vaclav, Hejzlar, Pavel and Driscoll, Michael J. s.l. : Nuclear Technology, 2006, pp. 283-301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Generation IV nuclear reactors: Current status and future prospects. Locatelli, Giorgio, Mancini, Mauro and Todeschini, Nicola. s.l. : Energy Policy, 2013, Vol. 61. ISSN 0301-4215. [Google Scholar]
- The thermal decomposition of carbon dioxide. M.H. Lietzke, Chantal Mullins. 1981, Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry, pp. 1769-1771. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.