MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- The Brown Boveri Review Issued by Brown, Boveri & Company, Limited, Baden (Switzerland), Vol. XXXI, January/February 1944, Nos. 1/2. [Google Scholar]
- A. Wçdzik, Energetyka 5, 323-329 (2006) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- L. Bartela, “Optymalizacja termodynamiczna oraz ekonomiczna pracy elektrocieplowni gazowo-parowej” [“Thermodynamic and economic optimization of the gas-steam CHP plant operation”] (in Polish), Ph.D. thesis, Silesian University of Technology, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. Dykas, J. Kotowicz, K. Smolka, Rynek Energii 4(95), 47-52 (2011) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- K. Smolka, S. Dykas, S. Rulik, “A comparative analysis of the performance of a steamgas system of a Velox-type cycle and a gas-steam power station using a waste-heat boiler” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Contemporary Problems of Thermal Engineering (2016), pp. 229-236. [Google Scholar]
- K. Smolka, S. Dykas, Journal of Power Technologies 97(5), 343-348 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Smolka, S. Dykas, E3S Web of Conferences 137, 01001 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kotowicz, L. Bartela, Energy 35(2), 911-919 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- L. Attala, B. Facchini, G. Ferrara, Energy Conversion and Management 42(18), 2163-2172 (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.