MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 344, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Problems and Directions of Development of Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals and Alloys, Dedicated to the Memory of Academician A. A. Baykov” (MPM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- E.C. Jameson, Electrical Discharge Machining (Society of Manufacturing Engineers, Dearborn Michigan, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Jahan, Electrical discharge machining (EDM): types, technologies and applications (Nova Publishers, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Levit, O.V. Padalko, Materials and methods for the manufacture of shaped electrodes-tools of electroerosive copying and sewing machines (Research Institute of Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Ogleznev, K.R. Muratov, T.R. Ablyaz, S.B. Preetkanwa, S.S. Sarabjeet, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 510 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sémon, A practical guide to electro-discharge machining, 2nd ed. (Ateliers des Charmilles S.A., Geneva, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Ogleznev, S.A. Oglezneva, O.V. Dolivets, K.A. Mazurenko, O.P. Morozov, Modern Problems of Science and Education 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Thankachan, К. S. Prakash, M. Loganathan, Materials and Manufacturing Processes 33, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, Yu. Bi, H. Zhang, J. of Composite Materials 49, 30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Gusev, A.A. Rempel. Nanocrystalline Materials (GISP, Cambridge, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. O. Vladimirova, E. P. Shalunov, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 525, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shalunov, A. Matrosov, L. Chen, Proc. of Int. Congress & Exhibition on Powder Metallurgy (Euro PM – 2008), v. 1, pp. 113-119 (EPMA, Mannheim, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dovydenkov, E. Shalunov, Proc.of Powder Metallurgy 1998 World Congress, v. l, pp. 372-376 (EPMA, Granada, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.