MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Academic Education and Management|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- https://joyinteaching.com, [Accessed 17.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/joy, [Accessed 18.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.pursuit-of-happiness.org/history-of-happiness/aristotle/, [Accessed 16.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/happiness/, [Accessed 17.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.edutopia.org/article/ways-reclaim-your-joy-teaching, [Accessed 17.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://courses.lumenlearning.com/educationalpsychology/chapter/the-joys-of-teaching/, [Accessed 18.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- R. Clark, The excellent 11: quality teachers and parents use to motivate, inspire, and educate children, (Hyperion, New York, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ben-Shahar, Happier: learn the secrets to daily joy and lasting fulfillment, (Curtea Veche Publishing, Bucureşti, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. de Botton, The school of life O Educaţie emoţională, (Editura Vellant, Bucureşti, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Youpa, The ethics of joy: Spinoza on the empowered life, (Oxford University Press, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Robinson, Creative schools: the grassroots revolution that’s transforming education, (Publica, Bucureşti, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Lapadat, J. C, Ethics in autoethnography and collaborative autoethnography, Qualitative Inquiry, 23(8), pp. 589-603 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00663-2, [Accessed 16.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://hybridpedagogy.org/foreword-voices-of-practice/, [Accessed 16.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.