MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- A. Gaureanu, A. Drăghici, H. Weinschrott, Quality Access to Success, 20, 141-146, supplement: 1/(2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Houtman, I. Eekhout, , A. Venema, M. B. Roozenboom & Van Buuren, S. Health and safety risks at the workplace : a joint analysis of three major surveys, p. 12. EU-OSHA https://doi.org/10.2802/835406, Accesed: 2 February 2021 at: https://osha.europa.eu/en/toolsandpublications/publications/health-and-safety-risks-workplace-joint-analysis-threemajor/view (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gaureanu, A. Drăghici, A. Mateescu, H. Weinschrott, „Gaps And Directions To Improve Occupational Safety And Health Training Programs In Romania” ICPR-AEM in 4th QIEM, Cluj Napoca, Romania, July (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Romanian Parliament (2006). The 319/2006 Act on Occupational Health and Safety, Oficial Monitor of Romania, Part I, nr. 646/26.07 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Romanian Government, Government Decision no. 1146/2006 concerning the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers at work (in Romanian), The Official Journal of Romania, Part I, no. 815/03.10.2006 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.B Băbuţ, R.I Moraru, Occupational risk assessment framework in Romania: an institutional perspective, 16th SGEM 2016, Albena, Bulgaria, 30.06-06.07, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.I Cioca, R.I Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, A Framework for Organizational Characteristic Assessment and their Influences on Safety and Health at Work, 15th KBO ConferenceInternational Scientific Conference „The Knowledge Based, Land Forces Academy Sibiu, Romania (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ivaşcu, L.I Cioca, Opportunity Risk: Integrated Approach to Risk Management for Creating Enterprise Opportunities, 2nd International Conference on Psychology, Management and Social Science, Psychology, Management and Social Science, Shenzhen, China, Book Series: Advances in Education Research, Volume 49, pp.77-80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Drawbacks and traps in risk assessment: examples in Romania, 5th MSE, Vol. 2, Sibiu, Romania (2011) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 45001: 2018 Standard, Occupational health and safety management systems–Requirements with guidance for use, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hammar, What to include in risk management methodology according to ISO 45001:2018, March 21, 2019, Accessed: 5 February 2021, https://advisera.com/45001academy/blog/2019/03/21/what-to-include-in-risk-management-methodology-according-to-iso-45001/, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Study of methane flow in caved goafs adjacent to longwall faces in Valea Jiului coal basin, 13th SGEM, I, 731-738 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ASRO, SR Guide ISO 73: 2010 Risk management. Vocabulary (in Romanian), Romanian Standards Association (ASRO), Bucharest, Romania, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, Quality Access to Success Journal, 11, 4, 50-59 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ivaşcu, L.I., Safety, 5 (1), Article Number: 12, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.I Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I Cioca, Knowledge management applications in occupational risk assessment processes, 17th KBO The Knowledge-Based Organization: Management and Military Sciences, pp. 735-740, Sibiu, Romania (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.