MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering in Oil and Gas Field, Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- A. Gligor, C. Deac, M. Bibu, MATEC Web Conf, 121 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Bîrsan, Contributions regarding the execution of in-service maintenance works for natural gas transmission pipelines (Petroleum-Gas University Ploiesti, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- API 1104/2005, Welding of pipeline and related facilities (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zecheru, F. Bîrsan, G. Draghici, Dumitrescu, Sudura 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- API RP 2201/2010, Safe hot tapping practice in the petroleum and petrochemical industries (2010) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 12732/2013–2014, Gas infrastructure. Welding steel pipework. Functional requirement. Functional requirements (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ANRE 118/2013 Norme tehnice pentru proiectarea si execuţia conductelor pentru transportul gazelor naturale [Google Scholar]
- A. Gligor, V. Petrescu, C. Deac, M. Bibu, IOP Conf Ser Mat Sci 161 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.