MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management and Economic Engineering|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- C. Argyris, Understanding Organizational Behavior (Dorsey Press, Homewood, Illinois, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Rousseau, Employee Responsibilities and Rights J. 2(2), 121-139 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Rousseau, Psychological Contracts in Organization: Understanding Written and Unwritten Agreements (Sage, Newbury Park, CA, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Coyle-Shapiro, M. Parzefall, Psychological Contracts. In C.L. Cooper, J. Barling (Eds.), The Sage Handbook of Organizational Behavior, 17-34 (Sage, London, UK, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Chaubey, S.P. Thapliyal, S. Bisht, Management Convergence 8(2), (Mizoram University Journal, India, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Sims, HRM Journal 33(3), 373-382 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kickul, J. of Business Ethics 29, 289-307 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Schein, Organizational psychology, 3rd Ed. (Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Rousseau, Z. Shperling, The Academy of Mng. Rev. 28(4), 553-570 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nivethitha, L. Dyaram, T.J. Kamalanabhan, GJMBR : (A) Administration and Management XIV(1), 35-42 (2014), https://globaljournals.org/GJMBR_Volume14/4-Relationship-between-Human.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Doyle, How Often Do People Change Jobs During a Lifetime? (The Balance Careers, 2020), https://www.thebalancecareers.com/how-often-do-people-change-jobs-2060467 [Google Scholar]
- J. Miles, S. Hazlegreaves, N. Choudhury (Eds.), Why 98% of employees are changing jobs every 5 years? (Open Access Government, 2018), https://www.openaccessgovernment.org/why-98-of-employees-are-changing-jobs-every-5-years/54213/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.