MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management and Economic Engineering|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- K.A. Demir, G. Döven, B. Sezen, Procedia Computer Science 158, 688-695 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rojko, iJIM 11 (5), 77-90 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Miskiewicz, R. Wolniak, Sustainability 12, 5776 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Nagy, J. Oláh, E. Erdei, D. Máté, J. Popp, Sustainability 10, 3491 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Industrial research and innovation. Industry 5.0, https://ec.europa.eu/info/research-and-innovation/research-area/industrial-research-and-innovation/industry-50_en (European Commission website, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Fonseca, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Business Excellence, 386397 (De Gruyter, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nahavandi, Sustainability 11, 4371 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Walker, P. Taylor, Combating Age Barriers in Employment: A European Portofolio of Good Practice (European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions, Dublin, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.