MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Transport Engineering and Road Vehicles, Traffic Management|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- A. Gligor, V. Petrescu, Matec Web Conf., 184 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dumitru, M. Stanciu, M. Bibu, Lucr. St. Manag. Agr., 15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bibu, M. Dumitru, Sci. Pap. Manag. Ec. Eng. Agri. Rural Dev., 14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Roadmap to a single European transport area – towards a competitive and resource efficient transport system (European Commission, Brussels, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- ETSC, Ranking EU progress on road safety. 14th road safety performance index report (European Transport Safety Council, Brussels, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- ERSO, Annual accident report 2018 (European Road Safety Observatory, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Goniewicz, M. Goniewicz, W. Pawłowski, D. Lasota, Journal of Education, Health and Sport, 7, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lapadusi, Gh. Popa, D. Voinea, I. Stefan, Criminalistic Investigation of Road Accidents. Contribution of Mass-Media in Preventing Them (in Romanian), (Association of Criminalists of Romania, Bucharest, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Balan, Adv Soc Sci Edu Hum, 211 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Munteanu, M. Rosu, V. Panaitescu, A. Punga, Rom. J. Legal Med., 22, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.