MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Computer-Aided Technologies (CAD/CAM/CAE - CAX), Virtual Engineering and Reverse Engineering|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- M. Quanjina, M. R. M. Rejaba, M. S. Idrisa, N. M. Kumarc, M. H. Abdullaha, G. R. Reddyd, ICCIDS, Recent 3D and 4D intelligent printing technologies: A comparative review and future perspective, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Heston, Additive manufacturing’s potential in low-tonnage bending, [Online]. Available : https://www.thefabricator.com/thefabricator/article/bending/additive-manufacturings-potential-in-low-tonnage-bending. [Accessed 10 April 2021] [Google Scholar]
- D. Maloney, 3D-printed tools turn bench vise into expedient press brake, [Online]. Available: https://hackaday.com/2020/01/06/3d-printed-tools-turn-bench-vise-intoexpedient-press-brake/. [Accessed 12 April 2021] [Google Scholar]
- T. Heston, Need a custom press brake tool? Try printing it, [Online]. Available : https://www.thefabricator.com/additivereport/article/additive/need-a-custom-press-brake-tool-try-printing-it. [Accessed 15 April 2021] [Google Scholar]
- G. Proto, 3D Printed Press Brake Forming Tools, [Online]. Available : https://www.instructables.com/3D-Printed-Press-Brake-Forming-Tools/. [Accessed 8 April 2021] [Google Scholar]
- R. Udroiu, I. C. Braga, MATEC Web of Conferences 112, Polyjet technology applications for rapid tooling, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sachs, S. Allen, H. Guo, J. Banos, M. Cima, J. Serdy, D. Brancazio, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Progress on Tooling by 3D Printing; Conformal Cooling, Dimensional Control, Surface Finish and Hardness [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Jahan, H. El-Mounayri, Optimal Conformal Cooling Channels in 3D Printed Dies for Plastic Injection Molding (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Asnafi, J. Rajalampi, D. Aspenberg, A. Alveflo, Production Tools Made by Additive Manufacturing Through Laser-based Powder Bed Fusion (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hiemenz, 3D printing jigs, fixtures and other manufacturing tools (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bournias-Varotsis, Introduction to FDM 3D printing, [Online]. Available: https://www.3dhubs.com/knowledge-base/introduction-fdm-3d-printing/. [Accessed 8 March 2021] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cain, Supports in 3D Printing: A technology overview, [Online]. Available: https://www.3dhubs.com/knowledge-base/supports-3d-printing-technology-overview/. [Accessed 09 March 2021] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.