MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Recent Trends in Business, Economics, Law and Public Administration|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- C. Dura, C. Isac, The diagnosis of the quality of educational services within the University of Petroşani, Annals of the University of Petroşani, Economics, 14, pp., 71-90, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Farashahi, M. Tajeddin, Effectiveness of teaching methods in business education : A comparison study on the learning outcomes of lectures, case studies and simulations, The International Journal of Management Education, 16(1), pp., 131-142, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Isac, Interdependence of Entrepreneurship–Economic Development, Annals of the University of Petroşani, Economics, 13, pp., 117-124, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Niţă, C. Isac, Labour issues through temporary employment agencies, Annals of the University of Petroşani, Economics, 16, pp., 191-198, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Niţă, Precarious Jobs, Annals of the University of Petroşani, Economics, 17(2), pp., 165-174, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dudian, Economie, Editura CH. Beck, Bucureşti, pp. 28-52, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hunedoara County Development Strategy for 2014-2020, Hunedoara County Council [Google Scholar]
- Manpower Study regardinbg the Perspectives on Employment Romania, 2020. Available on https://www.manpowergroup.com [Google Scholar]
- Government strategy for the development of the small and medium enterprises sector and the improvement of the Romanian business environment Orizont 2020 [Google Scholar]
- National Strategy in the Field of Youth Policy 2015-2020 [Google Scholar]
- https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/file_import/european-semester_thematic-factsheet_youth_employment_ro.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://hunedoara.insse.ro/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ANUAR_2019-1.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.