MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Innovational Challenges in Electrical Engineering and Energetic Technology|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- *** IEC 61000-3-7, Part 3: Limits Section 7: Assessment of emission limits for fluctuating power in MV and HV power systems (2000) [Google Scholar]
- *** IEEE P1366, Trial Use Guide for Electric Power Distribution Reliability Indices, Working Group on System Design, Draft 5, Ian. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- *** IEC 61400-21, Measurement and assessment of power quality characteristics of grids (2005) [Google Scholar]
- *** IEEE Standard 519-1992 Power Grids Distortion Limits. Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public distribution systems European Norm EN 50160, Nov. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Dugan, H. W. Beaty, M. F, McGranagham, Electrical power systems quality (New York: Mc.Graw-Hill, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bazrafshan, N. Gatsis, Comprehensive modelling of three phase distribution systems via the bus admittance matrix. IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 33, 2015–2029, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dumitrescu, Power Systems (Edited on Didactica and Pedagogica, Bucuresti, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dumitrescu., Efficiency and Reliability on Power Systems (Edited on Didactica and Pedagogica, Bucuresti, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mohan, T. M. Undelan, W.P. Robbins, Power systems, applications and design (2nd Edition New York, Wiley & Sons, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saied, Measures for the supply efficiency in distribution network, INT.J.Elect. Power Energy Systems, vol 23, 427-434, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Garces, A linear three phase load flow for power distribution systems. IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 31, 827–828, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sereeter, F. Vuik, C. Witteveen, Newton Power Flow Methods for Unbalanced Three-Phase Distribution Networks. Energies 10, 1658, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.