MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Innovational Challenges in Electrical Engineering and Energetic Technology|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- C. Bahnareanu, Energy security, Center for Strategic Defense and Security Studies, “Carol I” National Defense (UPH, Bucharest, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Fita, Research on the identification of critical infrastructure vulnerabilities in the national power grid at ultra-high and very-high voltage, with international connection, Thesis of Doctorate, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Fita, Identifying vulnerabilities of critical infrastructures from national power grid in the context of increasing enegy security (UPH, Petrosani, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Fita, R. Moraru, G. Babut, D. Pasculescu, L. Pana, M. Badica, N. Visan, Electrical safety of critical infrastructures and personnel within the national power grid (UPH, Petrosani, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Fita, R. Moraru, Strategii de securitate a infrastructurilor critice asupra instalaţiilor de ultra înaltă şi foarte înaltă tensiune din cadrul sistemului electroenergetic naţional în context european, Academia Naţională de Informaţii “Mihai Viteazul” – Conferinţa Ştiinţifică a Şcolii Doctorale “Informaţii şi Securitate Naţională”, Bucureşti, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pana, J. Grabara, D. Pasculescu, V.M. Pasculescu, R.I. Moraru, Optimal quality management algorithm for assesing the usage capacity level of mining tranformers, Polish Journal of Management Studies, 18 (2), 233-244, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pasculescu, L. Pana, V.M. Pasculescu, F. Deliu, Economic criteria for optimizing the number and load factor of mining transformers, Mining of Mineral Deposits, 13 (2), 1-16, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Handra, F.G. Popescu, D. Pasculescu, Utilizarea energiei electrice lucrări de laborator, (UPH, Petrosani, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Popescu, D. Pasculescu, V.M. Pasculescu, Modern methods for analysis and reduction of current and voltage harmonics, (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Popescu, D. Pasculescu, M. D. Marcu, V. M. Pasculescu, Analysis of current and voltage harmonics introduced by the drive systems of a bucket wheel excavator, Mining of Mineral Deposits, 14 (4), 40-46, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Popescu, D. Pasculescu, M. Marcu, T. Niculescu, A. D. Handra, The technical and economic advantages of power factor correction, Annals of University of Petrosani, Electrical Engineering, 21, 35-42, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Marcu, L. Pana, F.G. Popescu, R. Slusariuc, Evaluation the losses power and electrical energy on the basis of the relative load curves, by reference to the basic sizes. Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2014 14, 229-236, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Fita, C. Barb, D. Pasculescu, L. Pana, The description and evaluation of technical incident risk on the National Power Grid in the context of power safety growth, 9th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education (MSE) Trends in New Industrial Revolution, 290, 12010, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Niculescu, V. Arad, M. Marcu, S. Arad, F. G. Popescu, Safety barrier of electrical equipment for environments with a potential explosion in underground coal mines, Mining of Mineral Deposits, 14 (3), 78-86, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Buica, A.E. Antonov, C. Beiu, D. Pasculescu, R. Dobra, Occupational health and safety management in construction sector – the cost of work accidents, Supplement of Quality-Access to Success, 18 (S1), 35-40, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.