MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Engineering and Protection|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- E. Škorecová, A. Látečková, Monitoring costs of material flows a new trend in environmental management and accounting, International Scientifis Conference Mmanagerial trends in the development of enterprises in globalization era, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dobošová, D. Čeryová, M. Urbánová, M. Jamrich, Attitude of Agribusiness Entities to Green Management in Slovak Republic, International Scientifis Conference Mmanagerial trends in the development of enterprises in globalization era, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rojanschi, F. Bran, F. Grigore, Elemente de economia si managementul mediului (Ed. Economical PH, Bucharest, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tataru, A.C. Tataru, A. Stanci, S.M. Radu, Landscaping solutions of tailings ponds of Thermoelectric Power Plants using vine plants, 7th International Multidisciplinary Symposium „Sustainable Development Through Quality and Innovation in Engineering and Research”, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tataru, A. C. Tataru, A. Stanci, S. M. Radu M. S. Nan, Proceedings of The Symposion SESAM 2015 2, 501-506 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.