MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Engineering and Protection|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- M.N. Tijani, S. Onodera and M. A. Adeleye, Mat. and Geoenv. 52 (1), 127-130 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- AW. Rose, C.A Cravotta III, Geochemistry of coal mine drainage. ln: K.B.C. Brady, M.W. Smith and J. Schueck (Eds.), Coal Mine Drainage Prediction and Prevention in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, Harrisburg. PA, 1:1-22. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Römbke, Human and Ecological Risk Assessment 12, 84-101 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Dunca, Study on the ecological rehabilitation of the areas affected by the mining activity in the Brad mining perimeter (PhD Thesis. University of Petrosani, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sengupta, Environmental Impacts of Mining: Monitoring, Restoration, and Control (CRC Press, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.