MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Engineering and Protection|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- M. Lazar, Stability and Ecological Reconstruction of the Land Affected by Mining. Reports of Professorship Surface Mining, Vol. 63 (Medienzentrum TU BA Freiberg, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- ***, Design documentation and geotechnical studies elaborated by the Institute of Scientific Research Technological Engineering and Mining on Lignite (in Romanian), Craiova, Romania. [Google Scholar]
- C. Marinescu, Ensuring the stability of embankments and slopes (in Romanian), Vol. 1 and 2 (Tehnical PH, Bucharest, 1988). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Maslov, Landslides and their control (in Russian) (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1977). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Maslov, Physical and technical theory of clay soils creep in practice construction. (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- A. Todorescu, Reologia rocilor cu aplicaţii în minerit (Rocks rheology with applications in mining) (Tehnical PH, Bucharest, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- A. Todorescu, Proprietăţile rocilor (Rocks properties) (Tehnical PH, Bucharest, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- M. Toderaş, Rocks rheology in the stability of underground mining works. Study case: Sedimentary rocks from Jiu Valley, Romania (Saarbrücken, Germany – Scholars’ Press International Publishing House, Lambert Academic Publishing, OmniScriptum GmbH & Co. KG Germany, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. Rotunjanu, M. Lazar, Revista Construcţiilor (Constructions Revue), 95 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazar, I. Rotunjanu ş.a. Complex system for monitoring the hydrostatic level in the body of dumps (in Romanian), Scientific research contract No. 1224/S/2006 concluded with SNL Oltenia (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.