MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Challenges in Mining, Mineral Processing, Surveying and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- M. Sandulescu, Geotectonics of Romania (in Romanian) (Editura Tehnica, Bucharest, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- E. Marcoux, L. Grancea, M. Lupulescu, J. P. Milesi Mineralium Deposita 37: 173–184 DOI 10.1007/s00126-001-0223-x (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Onet, E. Cozma, I. Onica. Annals of the University of Petroşani, Mining Engineering, 13: 35-41 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Onica, E. Cozma, D. Onet. Annals of the University of Petroşani, Mining Engineering, 13: 6377 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Arad, Rock mechanics (in Romanian) (Editura Didactică şi Pedagogică, Bucureşti, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Itasca Consulting Group, Inc. FLAC – Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua, Ver. 8.1 User’s Guide. Minneapolis: Itasca. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, F. Faur, Stability and arrangement of slopes and slides. Computation examples (in Romanian) (Editura Universitas, Petrosani, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Amodio, H. Zhou, N. Boylan, Applied Numerical Modeling in Geomechanics Billaux, Hazzard, Nelson & Schöpfer (Eds.) Paper: 11-10. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Toderas, C. Danciu. Geomechanical Assesstent Model of Rocks (Lambert Academic Publishing, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bud, S. Duma, Rock Mechanics, (North University Edition, Baia Mare, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gusat, I. Bud, Scientific Bulletin Series D: Mining, Mineral Processing. 34: 29-37. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.