MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- I.S. Brylev, Experimental studies of the parameters of the deceleration of vehicles category L3 / Bulletin of civil engineers SPbGASU / №2 (49), - p. 131-137 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evyukov, V.A. Puchkin, Forensic autotechnical expertise of an accident/ ID Petropolis p.416 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Sukhodolsky Engineering and psychological expertise of road accidents X.: Publishing house Humanitarian Center, p. 156 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ginzurg, S.A. Evyukov, I.S. Brylev, S.A. Volkov, Reconstruction of Road Accidents Based on Braking Parameters of Category L3 Vehicles // Transportation research procedia volume 20, p. 212-218 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evyukov, I.S. Brylev, Problems of conducting car vehicles with motorcyclists / Fundamental and applied sciences Northcharleston, SC, USA – p.125-129 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Guide for the development of bicycle facilities // American association of state highway and transportation officials - № 3(50). - 1999. - p.39-49; [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evyukov, I.S. Brylev, Overview of existing methods for calculating the speed of two-wheeled vehicles // Modern problems of science and education. № 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evyukov, I.S. Brylev, M.M. Blinder, Reconstruction of a road accident and an assessment of the injuries of a cyclist obtained from a collision of a two-wheeled vehicle with a car - Tyumen: Tiu p.3 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evyukov, I.S. Brylev, Estimated assessment of the parameters of the process of braking vehicles of category L3 during the reconstruction of an accident / Bulletin of civil engineers SPbgas №2 (55), - P. 181-185 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evyukov, I.S. Brylev, Problems of calculating the speed of movement of two-wheeled mechanical vehicles at an accident, Transportation Research Procedia 36, p. 84-89 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kurakina, S.A. Evyukov, Results of studying road construction parameters condition. Architecture and Engineering 3. № 1 p. 29-37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, the traffic police of Russia [Electronic resource] URL: http://stat.gibdd.ru (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Traffic Rules 2021 (last change on December 31, 2020) - St. Petersburg, p.96 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Puchkin, Basics of expert analysis of road traffic accidents: databases. Expert technique. Methods of solutions. - Rostov N / D: IPO Yufu - P. 181-192 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Evtyukov C.A., Brylev I. S., Blinder M.M. Factors affecting the formation of a steady-state deceleration of two-wheeled vehicles/ Bulletin of civil engineers. - St. Petersburg: SPbgas No. 6 (83) P. 186-195 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.