MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- A. Shevtsova, A.N. Novikov, S.V. Eremin, Application of Fuzzy Situational Networks in Decision Support Systems in the Transport Industry, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 666 (3), 032015 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shtepa, V.P. Belokurov, Making of effective management decisions to implement a systematic approach in monitoring the functioning of public transport enterprises, Information technology and innovation in transport: materials of the 6th International scientific and practical conference, pp. 68-75 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. G Ivakhnenko, Long-term forecasting and management of complex systems, Kiew: Tekhnika, P. 312 (1975). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Dikareva, Information technologies to optimise the economic activity of an enterprise, Control systems and information technology, 1,2 (39), pp. 226-229 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Isaev, V.S. Starodubtsev, A.S. Dubrovin, A.S. Kravchenko, Estimation of the boundaries of the region of stable functioning of elements of special-purpose information systems characteristic, Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 12017 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Shkhacheva, V.S. Starodubtsev, Business process management in the construction industry, Natural and technical sciences, 2 (52), pp. 401-405 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Belokurov, R.A. Spodarev, R., S.V. Belokurov, Determining passenger traffic as important factor in urban public transport system, Transportation Research Procedia, 50, pp. 52-58 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Belokurov, S.V. Belokurov, R.A. Korablev, A.A. Shtepa, Models of expert assessments and their study in problems of choice and decision-making in management of motor transport processes, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1015 (3), 032132 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Starodubtsev, Y.N. Astashov, Probability-adaptive modeling of transport logistics, Modeling of systems and processes, 8 (4), pp. 73-77 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Starodubtsev, E.S. Sotnikova, Identification of models in the method of group accounting of arguments, Modeling of systems and processes, 1, pp. 58-64. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Starodubtsev, A.A. Shtepa, V.P. Belokurov, Probabilistic-adaptive modeling of socio-economic systems of public transport enterprises, The world of transport and technological machines, 2 (69), - pp. 116-123 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.