MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- D. Adelman, Price-Directed Control of a Closed Logistics Queueing Network, Operations Research, v. 55(6), pp. 1022–1038 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Brodetskiy, Optimal Service Order in Supply Chains, Taking Into Account the Risks of Loss and Inflation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, v. 5, pp. 40–51 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Caro, J. Gallen , Dynamic Assortment with Demand Learning for Seasonal Consumer Goods. UCLA Anderson School of Management, Los Angeles, CA (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chick, N. Gans , An Economic Analysis of Simulation Selection Problems. OPIM Department Wharton University of Pennsylvania (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gans, G. Knox and R. Groson , Simple Models of Discrete Choice and Their Performance in Bandit Experiments. The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Gittins, Bandit Processes and Dynamic Allocation Indices, J. R. Statist. Sos. v. 41(2) (1979) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Gittins, Multi-Armed Bandit Allocation Indices. New York: Wiley, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kavadias, C. Loch, Optimal Project Sequencing with Recourse at a Scarce Resource, Production and Operations Management, v. 12(4) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kerbache and S.J. MacGregor, Queueing networks and the topological design of supply chain systems, International Journal of Production Economics, v. 91(3), pp. 251–272 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Walrand, An introduction to queueing networks. Englewood Cliffs, N.J., Prentice Hall (1988) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Warren and C.A. Tassio, Dynamic Control of Logistics Queueing Networks for Large-Scale Fleet Management, Transportation Science, v. 32(2), pp. 90–109 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Boucherie and N.M. van Dijk, Queueing Networks: A Fundamental Approach, International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, Springer, New York (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.