MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Zero mortality: how does the Swedish concept of Vision Zero work? http://www.aif.ru/auto/safety/obnulit_smertnost_kak_rabotaet_shvedskaya_koncepciya_vision_zero. [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Jurecki. Analysis of Road Safety in Poland after Accession to the European Union, Communications. (vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 60-67, 2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Buehler J. Pucher. The growing gap in pedestrian and cyclist fatality rates between the United States and the United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands, 1990–2018. Transport Reviews. Advance online publication. doi:10.1080/01441647.2020.1823521 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- ITF (2020), “Monitoring Progress in Urban Road Safety”, International Transport Forum Policy Papers, No. 79, OECD Publishing, Paris. [Google Scholar]
- V. Shepelev S. Aliukov K. Nikolskaya S. Shabiev. The capacity of the road network: Data collection and statistical analysis of traffic characteristics. Energies. Volume 13, Issue 7, p. 1765 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Khazukov V. Shepelev T. Karpeta S. Shabiev I. Slobodin I. Charbadze I. Alferova. Real-time monitoring of traffic parameters. Journal of Big Data, Volume 7, Issue 1, p. 84 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Makarova, R. Khabibullin E. BelyaevV. Mavrin. Increase of city transport system management efficiency with application of modeling methods and data intellectual analysis. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control. Volume 32, pp. 37-80 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Shepelev S. Aliukov A. Glushkov S. Shabiev. Identification of distinguishing characteristics of intersections based on statistical analysis and data from video cameras. Journal of Big Data, Volume 7, Issue 1, p. 46 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Makarova, A. PashkevichE. MukhametdinovV. Mavrin. Application of the situational management methods to ensure safety in intelligent transport systems. VEHITS 2017 - Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems 2017, Pages 339-345 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yao Zhao and D. Long. Evaluation of Highway traffic safety based on velocity dispersion. Proceedings 2011 International Conference on Transportation, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering (TMEE), pp. 141-145 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Divyaprabha M. Thangavel and P. Varalakshmi. A Comparative Study on Road Safety Problems. 2018 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), pp. 1-7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Beying Deng and Xufeng Zhang. Car networking application in vehicle safety. 2014 IEEE Workshop on Advanced Research and Technology in Industry Applications (WARTIA), pp. 834-837 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Peng S. Gao Z. Li B. Xiao and Y. Qian. Vehicle Safety Improvement through Deep Learning and Mobile Sensing. IEEE Network, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 28-33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. El Alaoui El Abdallaoui, A. El Fazziki, F. Z. Ennaji and M. Sadgal. Decision Support System for the Analysis of Traffic Accident Big Data. 14th International Conference on Signal-Image Technology & Internet-Based Systems (SITIS), Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, pp. 514-521 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Federal target program of the Russian Federation “Improving road safety in 2013-2020”, approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation, No. 864 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jr. W. Haddon. Options for the prevention of motor vehicle crash injury. Israel Journal of Medical Sciences, Volume 16, Issue 1, pp. 45-65, (1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.