MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Vorobev V.V, Enikeev R.V, Kozlovsky A.P, Nikolaykin N.I, Prozorov S.E, Rybalkina A.L, Ryabinin V.A, Susalev E.A, Chuntul A.V. and Sharov V.D. The human factor: lecture texts, Ed. Dr. tech. sciences, prof. Vorobev V.V, Moscow (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kozlov V.V. Flight Safety: from provision to management, JSC “Aeroflot-Russian Airlines”, Moscow (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Korolija, Lundberg J., Speaking of human factors: emergent meanings in interviews with professional accident investigators, Safety Science, v. 48(2), pp. 157–165 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Man and flight safety: scientific and practical aspects of aviation accident reduction due to the human factor, Ed. V.A. Ponomarenko, A.V. Chuntul, Moscow, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. O’leary, The British Airways human factors reporting programme, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, v. 75(2), pp. 245–255 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Safety Behaviours: Human Factors Resource Guide for Engineers, Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) of Australia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Rybalkina, A.S. Semenov, Fatigue risk management in aircraft maintenance as an aspect of the human factor, XXI Century: Resumes of the Past and Challenges of the Present plus, v. 8(1), pp. 159–63 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Lapin V.L, Popov V.M, Ryzhkov F.N, Tomakov V.I. Safe human interaction with technical systems: textbook,State technical university Kursk, Kursk, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Bodrov V.A, Orlov V.Ya. Psychology and reliability: a person in technology control systems, Publishing House «Institute of Psychology RAS», Moscow (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Jackson Craig A., Earl Laurie, Prevalence of fatigue among commercial pilots, Occupational Medicine, v. 56(4), pp. 263–268 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Doc 9966. Fatigue Risk Management Systems - Manual for Regulators, First edition, ICAO (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Di Stasi, M.B. Mccamy, S. Martinez-Conde, S.L. Macknik, A. Catena, E. Gayles, C. Hoare, M. Foster, Effects of long and short simulated flights on the saccadic eye movement velocity of aviators, Physiology & Behavior, v. 153, pp. 91–96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Monmollen M. Systems «man and machine», Mir Publishing House, Moscow (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shanmugam, T.P. Robert, Human factors engineering in aircraft maintenance: A review, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, v. 21(4), pp. 478–505 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ovcharov V.E. «The human factor» in aviation accidents (teaching materials), Polygraph, Moscow (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.