MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Mirotin L.B, Lebedev D.U. Kochegura D.U, Digital transformation of the document flow of the production and technical service of the resource-producing complex. M.: Vestnik transporta, 4 - p. 34. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Kochegura D.U. Development of software for document management of the production and technical service in the “KNG-Kuban UTT”, A collection of works of the winners of the XV Contest of scientific and technical developments among young people of enterprises and organizations of the fuel and energy complex - The Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation, the Federal Agency for Energy - p. 124. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Lebedev Е.А., Kochegura D.U, Vasiliev N.A. Improving the document flow of the production and technical service of the resource-producing complex, Electronic collection of scientific articles based on the materials of the second international scientific and practical conference of Kuban State Technological University 10 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ju Y.J, Hou H.P, Yang J.L. Integration quality, value co-creation and resilience in logistics service supply chains: moderating role of digital technology // Industrial management & data systems, Vol. 121. P. 364–380. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Joao Almeida Ana Dias Daniel Claudia Figueiredo. The future of management education: The role of entrepreneurship education and junior enterprises // The International Journal of Management Education. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Leila Afshari, Ali Hadian Nasab. Enhancing organizational learning capability through managing talent: mediation effect of intellectual capital // Human Resource Development International. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Choudhury A., Behl A., Sheorey P.A, Pal A. Digital supply chain to unlock new agility: a TISM approach // Benchmarking - an international journal. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.