MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2021International Conference on Sustainable Transport System and Maritime Logistics (ISTSML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- Semanov, G.N. (2013). Harmful Air Emissions from Ships: Towards IMO Standards. SPb.: Publishing house Science and transport. Sea and river transport. [Google Scholar]
- MARPOL (2019). Revised MARPOL Annex VI. Rules for the Prevention of Air Pollution from Ships. http://rise.odessa.ua/texts/MARPOL_VI_19.php3 [Google Scholar]
- Bellona (2007). International Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and Pollution Prevention - ISM Code (Chapter IX SOLAS-74) ISM CODE. https://bellona.ru/2007/05/08/mezhdunarodnyj-kodeks-po-upravleniyu-b [Google Scholar]
- MARPOL (2018). Guidelines for the application of the provisions of the International Convention MARPOL 73/78 (revised in 2018). https://files.stroyinf.ru/Index2/1/4293738/4293738163.htm [Google Scholar]
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (). About the consolidated Provisions about collecting the tributes, which are used in the form of the given tributes. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/835-2015-%D0%BF#Text [Google Scholar]
- IMO (2020). Prospects for the shipping industry and refineries. https://modcon.ru/applications [Google Scholar]
- European Environment Agency (2020). Atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations. https://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/indicators/atmospheric-greenhouse-gas-concentrations-6/assessment [Google Scholar]
- DNV GL (2021). Global Sulfur Cap 2020 - extended and updated. https://www.dnvgl.com/maritime/publications/global-sulfur-cap-2020.html [Google Scholar]
- Petrov, A. P., & Zhivljuk, G.E. (2019). Ecological safety of ship internal combustion engines. Selecting the efficient method for compliance with the new requirements of 2020 for sulfur emissions. Vestnik Gosudarstvennogo universiteta morskogo i rechnogo flota imeni admirala S.O. Makarova, 727–744. [Google Scholar]
- Timofeev, O. Ya., Valdman, N.A., & Kryzhevich, M.I. (2014). Features of the introduction of new requirements for the environmental safety of ships and offshore installations in the northern seas and on the Arctic shelf. Arctic: ecology and economics, 3 (15), 79–85. [Google Scholar]
- Leontyev, A. I. (2018). Cleaning of diesel fuel. Desulfurization by the adsorption method. Business magazine Neftegaz.RU, 8, 62–70. [Google Scholar]
- Petrov, A. P., & Zhivljuk, G.E. (2019). Environmental safety. Limitation of sulfur emissions by the ship power plants. Vestnik Gosudarstvennogo universiteta morskogo i rechnogo flota imeni admirala S. O. Makarova, 130–145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ivanchenko, A. A., Petrov, A.P., & Zhivljuk, G.E. (2015). Energy efficiency of ships and regulation of greenhouse gas emissions. Bulletin of the State University of Marine and River Fleet named after Admiral S. O. Makarov, 3 (31), 103–112. [Google Scholar]
- Lapkina, І.А., & Glavatskikh, V.І. (2020). Management of the exploitation of vitrates of ships and the rules of MARPOL. II International Scientific and Practical Maritime Conference of the Department of SEU and TE of Odessa National Maritime University, MPP & O-2020 (Marine Power Plants and Operation), 376–381. [Google Scholar]
- Lapkina, I.O., Malaksiano, M.O., & Glavatskykh, V.I. (2019). To the issue of the possibility of operating vessels at slow speeds Vernadsky, 30 (69), 134–140. [Google Scholar]
- VG Marine Service (n.d.). Ecology of ship systems and crew. http://vgms.com.ua/esse-ecology-ship-systems-equip [Google Scholar]
- Lapkina, I.A., & Akimova, O.V. (2011). Determination of the optimal operating speed of container ships when changing the volume of traffic on the line. Method for managing the development of transport systems, 18, 165–181. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.